Since we were such a loving couple, I think it would be nice
to include the songs about our names that were popular and sung
before we were born. Sometimes some people had heard about them
and would sing them to us. Maybe my mother was influenced somewhat
and named me Daisy because she was familiar with it. As far as
I remember, part of my song goes:
- Daisy, Daisy give me your answer do,
- I'm half crazy over the love of you.
- It won't be a stylish marriage,
- I can't afford a carriage,
- But you'll look sweet upon the seat
- Of a bicycle built for two.
- I remember even less about Harry's song, but what I do remember
goes like this:
- I'm just wild about Harry,
- and Harry's wild about me
- The heavenly blisses
- From his kisses
- Fill me with ecstasy.
- Oh, I'm just wild about Harry,
- And Harry's wild about me!