- The week was great. Seeing friends, playing with me, eating
- Going to a meeting of loving people; feeling loved
- Familiar Friends for dinner; working hard at the club
- Having God present in my life on Saturday
- Seeing Alisa and her friends
- Riding the bus; going to the museum; walking in New York
- Then being alone with me; eating too much and too often;
- movie or two.
- Aloneness filters in. An old ugly friend
- But that friend, this week, was comfortable and peaceful.
- I sit writing. Wanting to complain, but feeling so grateful
- Grateful, for today
- Alone to write and read and do whatever feels good or not
- No need to wander in loneliness or feel the anxiety of no
- Perhaps a small miracle is occurring.
- Perhaps it is the journey that began when first I said YES
- The word NO stretching fiercely to leave my lips
- So, perhaps it is a trite kind of miracle or it is simply
what is for today
- The week was sweet with nothing special happening
- And when my family returns to me
- Nothing will have appeared to change and perhaps nothing
- It is very possible that I may wander again soon
- The thing is I have begun to know what to do with me, and
I like it
- And me a lot.